The Central California Art Association (CCAA) has been in existence since 1951. We are a 501 (c) 3 non-profit organization with a cooperative and growing membership of over 340 members. A Board of Directors consisting of 11 members provides corporate supervision.
ART IN THE GARDEN Is Back!!!
A committee is forming to plan and execute the Art in the Garden event for 2013 …and we need you!
We got a great response from the public last year, and raised over $3000 for the CCAA. Fund-raising events such as this help us keep your membership dues at a reasonable level.
This year’s date is set for Saturday, September 28, 2013. Specific hours are yet to be determined.
What we need:
- Planners- There are several openings on this year’s planning committee. Creative people who know how to get things done should call Tony Pooler at (209) 576-7811, or Marianne Ward at (209) 204-8691.
- Artists- If you are interested in participating as an artist, let Tony or Marianne know, and set aside the date. There will be room for approximately 40 participants. The committee will select a variety of art forms for each location.
- Garden locations- If you have a garden area that would be a potential AITG location, or if you know someone that has such a garden, let us know.
- Volunteers- Each location will need somebody to man a table and check passports; and sell a passport to any walk-ins, plus we need help with food and entertainment, and moving of supplies to and from storage. If you would like to be part of the fun call Luanne Crenshaw at (209)765-6101 and get signed up. In addition, there will be signup sheets at the Gallery.
- Two or three people with pick-ups or utility trailers to assist with moving grids and panels on 9/28 and on October 1. If you can help fill this need, call Tony Pooler at (209) 576-7811.